We love the Classics Museum. If you have never been before, it's a must see. So many incredible classic cars, automobilia items, walls of vintage signage... it's hard to believe that it's all in little old New Zealand!
For the last three years, Tiffany Curtis Photography has been producing the highly collectible Classics Museum Pinup Calendar that showcases the stand out cars of the collection, paired with their perfect pinup companion.
Here's a video showing you just what goes on behind the scenes to create the calendar...
We are very pleased to partner with Tiffany Curtis Photography and the Classics Museum to bring you the launch of the Classics Museum Pinup Calendar 2016, in association with Sailor Jerry Rum and Protecta Insurance.
On Saturday 19th September, join us for an afternoon and evening of fun and entertainment.
Tickets to this hotly anticipated event are only $20. Please note there are a limited number available and they are selling fast so get in quick to secure yours before tomorrow...
Purchase your tickets here!
Your ticket to the Pinup Calendar Launch includes:
- A Snowberry goodie bag on arrival filled with samples of their gorgeous beauty products
- Protecta Insurance giveaways
- A free Sailor Jerry Rum Cocktail
- Free entry into the Classics Museum for the evening
- Free Photo Booth snaps from the Magic Photo Booth
- Discounted price on purchase of the calendar
- Discount on Glory Days newest edition and back issues to complete your collection
- Entertainment from Lily Loca and The Blue Roses
- You chance to meet, be photographed with and get your calendar autographed by the gorgeous pinup models
We have planned an afternoon and evening of entertainment for the launch...
- Pamper Parlour for all your beauty needs
- Sailor Jerry’s Tattoo artist offering flash swallows
- Market stalls
- Magic Photo Booth
- Sailor Jerry Cocktails
- Delicious food provided by the Jukebox Diner
- Meet the Models!
- Lily Loca's Fabulous Fan Dance
- Dance the night away to The Blue Roses
Glory Days is pleased to offer an amazing Hamilton Hamper prize for one lucky person who attends both the 19 Black Grand Opening and the Classics Pinup Calendar Launch and enters the draw at both events. The Hamilton Hamper includes...
- Two tickets worth over $150 to the Glenn Miller Orchestra on their New Zealand tour
- $100 off a Protecta Car insurance policy
- A bottle of Sailor Jerry rum and collectible glassware
- Delicious treats from Hamilton Gardens
- 19 Black merchandise
19 Black's opening is free to attend and is held from 12-3pm at 421 Grey St, Hamilton East.
The Classics Calendar Launch is held from 4 - 10pm at 11 Railside Place, Hamilton. For only $20 your ticket includes an amazing goodie bag filled with treats, a free cocktail on arrival, mini market, Magic Photo Booth and entertainment from Lily Loca and The Blue Roses.
Tickets are limited and selling fast! Purchase yours today from the Glory Days website or direct from the Jukebox Diner.
If you do decide to stay for the weekend or are lucky enough to live in Glamilton, The Hamilton Gardens have kindly offered all Pinup Calendar Launch ticket holders a free private guided tour of the garden worth $15 on Sunday morning. If you haven't been to Hamilton Gardens before, it is a must see!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space.